Armstrong: Best Industrial Automation Service providing Company in Pune
Rahul Birari | 5 min reading time
Are you looking for the best Industrial Automation Company that provides top-grade services to its customers? You are at the right place! In this article, we will tell you about the company which will help you get the best services you are looking for in the Automation industry. Here we will tell you about the Armstrong Company that has been in the automation sector for 20 years, and providing its best services to its customers.
Armstrong – Lives Made Easy
Armstrong is an Industrial Automation Company in Pune founded in the year 1999 with 20 years of experience in the field. With its branches in 14 countries and working on over 1000 projects, it became the biggest Intralogistics Automation Company. More than 500 other companies including Fortune are engaged with Armstrong being the beneficiary of the services.
Industrial Automation Services
People or companies look for various services in the field of Automation. The various Industrial Automation Services are:
- Smart Factory: The Internet of Things (IoT) has created a revolution in the automation industry and many are looking for systems that could help them create a smart factory. Armstrong provides the best service in this case. With the automation and data-exchange systems, driven by IoT, Armstrong aims to build an error-free and efficient performance with the help of industry 4.0 warehouse automation. The systems provided by the company operate on their own and are totally automatic and computer-assisted and thus don’t require any manpower work.
- Dock Automation: Many retail, courier, and other companies face this issue of dock receiving and dispatching. Armstrong makes the service easier with the Dock automation that increases the speed, accuracy, and reliability of the distribution systems. The two named integrated warehouse automation solutions of the company are Graffias and Tegmine.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System: It is very important to design a system that could help you decrease the time and space in the case of a storage and retrieval system. Here again, comes the technology and Armstrong delivers you a quality system that could help you lower the cost storage density and that could offer the highest throughput. In the case of large inventories, it is best to use the Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
- Palletizing & Depalletizing: To automate the production processes that are of high volumes, you can use the automated services. Armstrong’s palletizing & depalletizing service could help you increase the throughput and improve the ergonomics of your workplace. The palletizing & depalletizing are done through robotics and Armstrong offers the service of the same for the containers, cartons, etc. In case the requirement is not standard but customized, the service is available. With the help of Armstrong services, you can get innovative robotic solutions that are designed for the customized loads and matrix.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR): In order to design a scalable warehouse, many times the conventional automation service fails, and thus, in that case, you require Autonomous Mobile Robots that could help you design a scalable warehouse. Through Armstrong's automated guided vehicle service, you can obtain the best automated guided vehicle systems that can handle complex tasks easily and with 100 percent reliability.
- Pick to Light Put to Light: Located on the storage slot directly, Pick to Light allows users to see exactly where the next item should be placed. There is a display that shows how many items must be retrieved. In the case of the Put to Light system, the display shows how and where one can allocate stock to the orders.
- Identification Systems: The conventional method of packing and storing products makes it difficult to identify the order. Armstrong provides the service of Identification Systems with the help of which one can easily weigh, trace and check the dimension of the product. Barcodes can provide further information about the goods, such as verifying their authenticity and sorting them.
- Conveying: Automated intralogistics operations utilize conveyors. Different operations require different functionality of the conveyor. Armstrong provides the facility of Conveying which includes the robust and IIOT 4.0 compliant modules. These modules are scalable and thus can be used for different conveyor needs. Also with the BI fueled AI-driven software, the data can easily flow through the material. Armstrong’s conveying system provides a service that is 100 percent traceable and visible. Also, Armstrong provides the service of Telescopic conveying which helps move the heavy or awkward packages easily and with less effort, and also provides the service of vertical conveying that helps reduce the space on the ground. All these conveying facilities are very helpful for the companies who require these services and want to decrease the time and increase the efficiency of their work.
- Sorting: Sorting the goods requires a lot of manpower. In that case, Automated Sorting Systems are quite helpful and Armstrong provides various Sorting technologies that could help reduce the labor and also increase the accuracy of dispatching the orders. The most common areas of deployment for high-end sorting systems are the Dispatch and Cross Dock areas.
- Merging: Automated Merging System helps reduce the floor space and also enhances the man-machine movement. Armstrong provides the service of an Automated Merging System in many varieties, like direct merging, high-speed sawtooth merging, etc.
- Packing System: Packing systems equipped with automated strapping, wrapping, and labeling aid in the operation of strapping, wrapping, and labeling systems. Armstrong provides the pallet strapping machine, which helps make the packing operation fast, efficient, and reliable. It is important to pack the items properly as the packing is the last point of inspection.
Therefore, with such great services offered by Armstrong Company, the company provides the best services in the field of Industrial Automation in Pune. As the tagline of the company says, ‘LIVES MADE EASY…’ and so it does. So if you require any of the provided services above, you can contact Armstrong. Link to the website of the company: https://www.armstrongltd.com/
We hope that the above-provided information proves fruitful to you. Thanks for reading!