Job Location -
6-7 yr of experience in Robotics & automation. Experience in industrial robotic projects, installation and commissioning.
Graduation in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics /Robotics / Mechatronics
The main function of Assistant Manager(I&C) is to to ensure successful project execution with maintaining required standards and quality. While doing so, enhance customer experience and customer delight. Team development, enhancing and maintaining process documentation.
Responsibilities and Duties
Project Management: Define/Validate system architecture of projects. Decisions about control engineering and system technical options and the functional specifications. Specifies the technical specifications of the hardware components. Commercial – create/check & approve costing of projects.
Analyses the system layout and description, with regard to control engineering standards and special parts.
Testing the PLC and robot program according to the protocol system on simulation. Assists with acceptance testing and hands over the results of the tests to the Project Manager for final acceptance.
To validate the robot simulation.
Involve in customer communication at the time of DAP and commissioning so as to ensure successful project execution and customer satisfaction.
Involve in service and maintenance of robots on site.
Manpower planning on site
Technical coaching - guide on technical difficulties raised by team Explore Smarter, cheaper technology and solutions to bring down the cost by alternative ways. Define and implement Quality system - Quality plans, checklists, methods, standards (CE etc) Define/Validate SOP’s and internal process and audit them at certain frequency for sustenance. KAIZEN wherever possible.
To follow and implement robotic safety standards Talent recruitment: Engage in recruitment activities, internal brand communication activities.
- a. Talent transformation:
- b. Define/validate Skills required for each KRA/designation.
- c. Skill mapping of team at regular interval and Gap analysis
- d. Skill upgradation: Bring in latest technologies.
- Having core knowledge in Siemens (Siemens S7-300, S7-1200, & S7-1500) & Rockwell automation systems. Ability to program in multiple languages, including ladder logic, FBD,SCL & STL. Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, control narratives. Having knowledge and experience of international safety and automation standards like CEMA, IEC etc.
- Having core knowledge in Industrial robots (Yaskawa, Fuji, ABB, Fanuc, KUKA,..). Ability to program industrial robots, installation & commissioning on site.
- Ability to read and interpret control panel electrical wiring diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving approach
- Self - Managed person
- People management
- Play to win
- Walk the talk