Job Location -
Minimum experience of 4 years in KAM Role in the field of automation. Overall Minimum 7 years of experience in Sales stream.
Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering. Post-Graduation in MBA: Sales/Marketing
The main function of Sales Manager(KAM) is to get maximum wallet share of the total spend of the Key account. While doing so, maintain excellent relationship with customer stake holders & create a win result perception in stake holders mind.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. Should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Achieve annual and Qtr sales targets as per the roll out by maintaining the required wallet share % of the total spend by customer.
- Adherence to KAM Process & Sales strategies sales like SPIN Selling, Blue Sheet and value proposition enabling to increase the overall order probability and profitability.
- Give accurate sales forecast Qtrly/Annually.
- Provide feed to innovation funnel based on customer future needs.
- Co ordination with internal stake holders.
- Collaborate with marketing team to run different engagement programs at customer end like product launch etc.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Payment recovery of projects as per terms.
- Creation of commercial offer proposal, attending commercial discussions & negotiations with customer and deal closure.
- Usage of Sales tools like CRM etc for improving overall efficiency.
- Submission of weekly data like: Weekly sales travel plan, order booking updates, etc.
- Business Acumen.
- Relationship Management.
- Problem Solving approach.
- Competencies of KAM. (SPIN, Blue Sheet)
- Effective in communication with good convincing abilities.
- People management.
- Should have good presentation delivery skills.