Job Location -
0-2 yr of experience in Robotics & automation
Graduation in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics /Robotics / Mechatronics
The main function of Robotics Engineer is to design, test and develop robotic cell efficiently and safe in operation. To execute robotic projects from start to installation & commissioning on site.
Responsibilities and Duties
Project Management: Define/Validate system architecture of projects. Decisions about control engineering and system technical options and the functional specifications. Specifies the technical specifications of the hardware components.
Execute complete project from start at factory to installation & commissioning at site.
Analyses the system layout and description, with regard to control engineering standards and special parts.
PLC and robot logic development Testing the PLC and robot program according to the protocol system on simulation. Assists with acceptance testing and hands over the results of the tests to the Project Manager for final acceptance.
Involve in customer communication at the time of DAP and commissioning so as to ensure successful project execution and customer satisfaction.
Involve in service and maintenance of robots on site.
Follow quality system - Quality plans, checklists, methods, standards (CE etc) PLC program and automation course certified Industrial robot course certified.
- Having core knowledge in Siemens (Siemens S7-300, S7-1200, & S7-1500) & Rockwell automation systems. Ability to program in multiple languages, including ladder logic, FBD,SCL & STL. Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, Control Narratives.
- Having core knowledge in Industrial robots (Yaskawa, Fuji, ABB, Fanuc, KUKA,..). Ability to program industrial robots, installation & commissioning on site.
- Ability to read and interpret control panel electrical wiring diagrams.
- Systems Thinking.
- The programming mindset.
- Active learning.
- Science or other Applied Mathematics
- Technology Design
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving approach
- Self - Managed person
- Play to win
- Walk the talk.