Job Location -
Minimum 4 years of experience in Product sales for warehouse products. (MHE, Dock Leveller) or even software.
BE, MBA Sales
The main function of this position is to drive product sales for Graffias through regional NON-KAM & KAM teams and even direct to non existing segments and increase the reach into Market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve annual and Qtr sales targets as per the roll out.
- Identify/create business opportunities & sales in targeted market through regional sales NON KAM team & KAM teams for Graffias & tegmine & also approach non existing segments directly for sales.
- Present Armstrong portfolio to customers for creating awareness & generating business interest and opportunity for Graffias and tegmina.
- Develop & maintain relationships with all regional customers by providing timely response, support, information and feedbacks enabling to increase the overall order probability and profitability as well as resolve customer issues and complaints regarding sales & service.
- Working with Application team for generating if any new solutions/accessory based on customer requirement.
- Payment recovery of projects as per terms.
- Creation of commercial offer proposal, attending commercial discussions & negotiations with customer and deal closure.
- Develop & maintain relationships warehousing infra companies, consultants, Dock equipment OEM( e.g. Gandhi Automation) for a strategic tie ups for Business development for better market penetration.
- Collecting Market Intelligence & generating reports accessing market conditions, competition, customer goals to provide timely feedback to management.
- Submission of weekly sales travel plan, order booking updates, CRM etc.
- Ability to create opportunities from pain area/Situations.
- Knowledge about dock & warehouse (inbound/outbound) operations.
- Skills to handle people & work jointly with a team. (Team Player)
- Proactive & Effective communicator